P – Photography
Organise a photography competition and exhibition.
Pet Show, Pantomime, Plant Sale, Pram Race, Pop Concert, Party Plans, Progressive Dinner, Ploughing Competition, Panel Game, Pancake Race, Plastic Duck River Race, Pyramid Coffee Mornings, Punch & Judy, Pets Advice Evening, Pancake Day, Panel Games, Penalty Shoot Out Competition, Pet Show, Pie Eating, Plant Sale, Poetry Writing Competition, Pyjama Party, Play, Pram Push.
Q – Quiz
Quiz Nights are always very popular and are great fundraisers when combined with raffles, spot prizes etc.
R – Raffle
Lucky dips, tombolas, sweepstakes, or ticket raffles are all tried and tested ways to raise money. For example, every week people pay £1 for a raffle ticket. In the end-of-the-week draw, 75% of the total goes to your funds and the other 25% goes to the winning ticket. See legal issues for raffles/lotteries/ballots
Races, Radio Controlled Car Racing, Rapping Competition, Reading Shakespeare’s Plays Marathon, Record Breaking, Rock ‘n’ Roll Night, Rugby Match, Race Night, Recipe Swap, Raft Race, Run (sponsored), Rag Week